As of late, there has been:
• Over 6 million confirmed cases of Covid-19 worldwide.
• Over 369,000 deaths worldwide over 100k in the U.S. alone.
• Roughly 14,152 confirmed cases in Alabama
• 488 in Lee County with 32 deaths
• The entire Healthcare system is stressed
• Unemployment is at a devastating level
• Businesses are permanently closing their doors
• The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
• To matters worse, black people suffer the torment of injustice.
In the midst of all of this, the church stands with a fragmented message; a mixture of
political rhetoric and scripture. When we all know that the Word of God can only and
should only be mixed with our faith.
• No human controls the crisis in our world today.
• No government can effectively nor accurately say that today is any different than 4
months ago, but here we are face to face with a crisis that has crippled the world
and arguably its greatest nation.
What do you do when you are face to face with a crisis? Is is possible to prevail over a